Looking for interesting Greenwich and West Village tours? On this introductory #InstaWalk of #TheVillage you’ll weave through past and present, diving into the #arthistory, diverse architecture, local #jazz culture, the birth of the LGBT rights movement in the USA and, for the hungry travelers, Italian immigration to the neighborhood in the mid-19th century (Hint: This last piece of #history is best savored through the palate).
The tour is led by licensed NYC sightseeing guide and photographer, who will also be guiding those with cameras on how to take beautiful photographs along the way. An #Instagram tip sheet with local business handles will be provided as well.
- The chance to #explore one of #NYC’s most influential and interesting neighborhoods with a licensed sightseeing guide and local photographer
- #Views that transport you to #Italy
- Unique #architecture you won’t find anywhere else in the city
- A visit to where the #LGBT Civil Rights Movement started in the US
- The chance to savor typical #Sicilian arancini from an eatery opened over 100 years
- A licensed guide
- Photography/Instagram tips
- Hotel pickup
- High resolution images from the day
- Gratuity (optional but appreciated!)
Dates Offered: August 12, August 16 and August 21. More dates to come!
Time: 1.5-2 hours
Price: $30 per person
Starting Point: The lobby of the Washington Square Hotel, our partner for this tour
Ending Point: Numero 28 Pizzeria (28 Carmine Street)
Booking: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!